Friday, August 30, 2013

IF I CAN'T WIN, I'LL TAKE MY MARBLES AND GO HOME


IQ Quiz: Who am I? Or, are you a rational being?

I will continually vote to defund health care for the poor and ill. Yea, time after time after time.

If I still don't win, I'll try to pass new laws to get rid of it. Yea, time after time after time.

 If I still don't win, I'll shut down the government. If that happens then soldiers won't get paid, oldies living on Social Security won't get paid, government workers won't get paid, but there is no way I'll pay taxes for anything especially for something I already have and don't want others to have if they can't afford it.

If they want it, let them afford it.


Answer: If you answered "Tea Party and their ilk" then pat your-
               self on the back for, indeed, you are a rational being.